Export and Import documentation
The export process in South Africa is complex and the need for a variety of documents that the exporter needs to complete is vital to ensure that the items reach its destination safely and as quickly as possible without delays.
The South African Customs Authorities require the following documents:
If you are an importer
You will need the following documentation
- A proforma invoice,
- Commercial invoice,
- Certificate of origin and health,
- Pre-shipment inspection documents
- Those required for payment include South African Reserve Bank forms,
- The letter of credit and the bill of lading and finally,
- those required for transportation:
- are the bill of lading
- the airwaybill / the freight transit order.
Documentation requirements for export shipments
- This varies according to the type of product and country it is being shipped too. Most exporters rely on a professional, customs clearing and forwarding agent.
- Please contact us directly for a first-class service experience
BACKGROUND & OVERVIEW
Being a small company and smaller group of people, we offer greater advantages to our clients meaning less overhead costs, allowing us to offer competitive pricing and intern allow us to focus on rendering a better service to our clients without any compromise.
In our more than 40 years combined experience, we have always built our business on ethical business acumen, integrity and professionalism. With this DNA in our business we have managed to grow from strength to strength.